This is a GREAT basic recipe. It may sound strange to top with with granola at the end (oatmeal on oatmeal?) but the texture contrast is SO yummy!
- 1/3–1/2 cup oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- 3 Tbsp sliced or chopped almonds
- 1 tsp honey
- 1–2 drops vanilla extract
- 3/4–1 cup milk (I prefer unseated almond or coconut milk)
- A little granola
- Combine all ingredients and transfer to a jar, cup, bowl, or airtight container fitted with a lid/plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Top with a little bit of granola before serving.