- 1 pizza crust*
- 1/2–1c barbecue sauce (or more, to taste)
- 1–2c shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced peaches (frozen are ok)
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet and spread with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, as many slices of ham as you like, and as many peach slices as you like.
- Bake at 450 degrees about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Makes one cookie sheet size pizza.
*For crispier crust (which I prefer), pre-bake your crust at 450 degrees 8-10 minutes before spreading with barbecue sauce and toppings.