- 1 (15oz) can plain refried beans (or about 2c homemade)
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 4oz cream cheese (light is okay), softened
- 1/2c sour cream (light is okay)
- 1/2–1c grated cheese (I used cheddar and Monterrey Jack)
- In a large bowl, combine beans, green chiles, taco seasoning, cream cheese, and sour cream and beat until smooth. Transfer into a baking dish (8×8 or smaller) and top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees about 20 minutes, or until bubbly and melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips.