- 1/2c butter, softened
- 4oz (1/2c) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2c sugar
- 1 1/2c brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2c flour
- 1 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 (12oz) pkgs. semi-sweet chocolate chips (3 cups)
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugars 3-4 minutes until well creamed.
- Spray a 9 x 13″ pan with nonstick spray, line with parchment, then spray again. (Alternately, you can butter the pan) Stir in the eggs one at a time, until well incorporated. Stir in vanilla and salt. Add flour, baking soda, and chocolate chips and stir until about half-mixed. The dough will be very thick. At this point, I switched to my hands to finish mixing the flour in.
- Pat the dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the center is just set. Let cool in the pan before slicing.