Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats – Creamy peanut butter banana overnight oats with a little sprinkle of coconut and chocolate. You’ll LOVE this make-ahead breakfast! (Gluten-free, vegan)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 1–2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut)
- 1/4–1/2 banana, diced
- 1–2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2–1 Tbsp. shredded coconut (I like unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Optional: crushed peanuts or a sprinkle of extra chocolate chips or cacao nibs, to serve.
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, salt, syrup, 1/2 cup milk, 2-4 Tbsp. banana, 1 Tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 Tbsp coconut, and the chocolate chips or cacao nibs. Stir to combine, then taste and add additional syrup or milk, as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk, if needed, then top with remaining banana, a little drizzle of peanut butter, and a sprinkle of coconut and chocolate chips/cacao nibs.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chunky monkey overnight oats recipe, chunky monkey overnight oats, peanut butter banana overnight oats,