- 3/4 cup oats (I use old-fashioned/rolled)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder, like Olly Velvet Vanilla Smoothie
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter (peanut butter, 7-seed and nut butter, almond butter, etc.)
- 1/4 cup honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1–3 Tbsp milk (I use almond or coconut), as needed
- In a food processor, combine oats, protein powder, nut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt. Process until dough is well mixed.
- Add a little bit of milk at a time, and pulse until dough comes together in a ball, adding more milk as needed. (Depending on the nut butter and protein powder you use, you may only need 1 Tbsp of milk, you may need 3 or more.)
- Fold in chocolate chips with a fork, spatula, or your hands.
- Roll into 1- 1 1/2 inch balls and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Energy bites will keep for 5-7 days in the refrigerator.