There are very few amounts here. You can make it a giant salad by adding lots and LOTS of add-ins, or you can keep it small by only adding a few. Mix and match your favorites!
- 8–12 oz pasta (gluten free or wheat-based), cooked and cooled
- Pepperoni or salami (or a mixture)
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- cucumber, sliced or diced
- sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, sliced
- olives (we love kalamata olives)
- Fresh basil, minced
- Your favorite salad dressing
Other optional add-ins:
- mozzarella or parmesan cheese
- bell peppers or roasted bell peppers
- green onions or chives
- Stir veggies and toppings into your cooked and cooled pasta. Stir in your favorite dressing. Taste and add salt and pepper, to taste. Chill until ready to serve, adding a little more dressing right before serving.