Five Fact Friday – Two weeks of school left to go, and we’re ready to jump into summer!
1. The Bunny Brigade. We’ve been on as many bike rides as we can squeeze in before the weather heats back up and it’s been SO MUCH fun. We have a ton of desert bunnies in our neighborhood and we’ve seen so many on our rides including several teeny little baby bunnies. Their ears are so long and tails so fluffy, both kids have begged to keep one (uh, no). My favorite is that they’ve named one especially saggy baggy bunny Hammerpants. We’ve spotted him three times this week and it makes us happy every (Hammer)time.
2. Calling moms. Those bike rides have also been my saving grace a few times this week. We’ve had SO MUCH fighting and bickering and inappropriate jokes and teasing between Milo and Sophie this week. I know it’s totally normal (and good even) for siblings to squabble (it shows that they feel safe enough to test things with each other and teaches them how to work things out), but OH BOY. I am majorly OVER the potty jokes. I’ve been using the “we use potty words in the bathroom” trick, but they aren’t losing any steam, and if anything, it’s picked up in the last month. When do kids grow out of this? Any tips for me? I’m mostly just trying not to show that it irritates me and letting it putter out…. which is not really working.
3. Books, books, books. We’ve been flying through books this week which has me excited for summer break, when we tend to read a TON. I feel like I should do another picture (and chapter) books post soon, since we’ve really read some good ones.
p.s. Any recommendations you’d like to pass along? We’re still working our way through your recommendations from Facebook and Instagram.
4. Pirate Day. After working through a letter of the alphabet each week, Milo’s preschool class is finishing the last few weeks of school with some really fun themed units. Last week was superheroes, and this week was pirates. To say he has the most amazing teacher doesn’t begin to cover it. She’s beyond incredible.
5. Ready for the weekend. Mother’s Day isn’t a *huge* deal for me, but I’m REALLY excited to jump into something fun–going to the farmers’ market, going swimming, or picking peaches at one of the U-pick farms near us. Fingers crossed that something works out!
The weekly newsletter is headed out tonight at 6pm! Sign up here if you don’t want to miss it!
Happy weekend, dear reader! Wishing you every good thing!
istisnasız her gün profesyonel sporlarla uğraşan sikiş yengesi bir süredir kapalı olan mekanlar yüzünden çok porno büyük sıkıntıya düşmüştür parası çok olan kadın porno özel bir eğitmen tutarak spora devam etmek istediğini sex söylediğinde yüzmeyi güneşlenmeyi ve bikini ile güneşin altında porno izle saatlerce uzanıp hiçbir şey yapmamayı çok seven porno izle sarışın kız evine çok uzakta olan sahil kesimine sex video gitmeye üşendiği için mahallesinin sonunda bulunan porno lüks villayı gözüne kestirerek kimsenin modern sex izle ve gelişmiş bir toplumun parçası olmak isteyen hd porno bir kafa yapısına sahip olan mature aşırı fazla porno bir modern yapısına evrilmiştir