Five Fact Friday – A really fun new game, a less fun new game, and a whole lot of summering happening this week! Happy weekend!
1. A new game. We opened a box of rainbow Jenga this week and taught the kids to play. It was one of the best $10 investments we’ve made (though I see it’s now about $15). They LOVED it. Milo probably loved it the most, exclaiming “we’re just like cranes!” the whole time while sporting the BEST concentration face. I could never quite capture that face on camera, but her just LOVED it.
2. Another new game. In addition to Jenga, Milo invented a new game of his own this week. It’s called “Mom! Try to take a picture of me!” When I try, he runs away. It’s been really fun. For him. Ha! I have about 300 completely blurry photos that would make The Flash proud.
3. Paw Patrol Dreamhouse. I used to play Barbies with my little sister for hours and hours when we were little–we’d set up a giant “house” made from whatever we could find and then play. Sophie and Milo have no interest in Barbies, but they’ve been doing the same thing with every toy we own lately. Giant, elaborate, cover-the-whole-playroom-floor set-ups with toy bugs and Paw Patrol figurines, and Disney princesses. It’s kept them happy and busy for hours at a time!
4. Back to School (Almost!). We only have ONE more full week of summer break!!!! (Isn’t that nuts?) We go back earlier than most which meant we did back-to-school clothes and supply shopping. I absolutely LOVE school supply shopping and every year it makes me wish I needed some new folders or cute pens and notebooks. In the meantime, I live vicariously through my kids (though Lightning McQueen and rainbow backpacks don’t have *quite* the same effect as a cute floral notebook and a fresh set of gel pens).
5. Weekend!!! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Two of my sisters and four adorable nieces and nephews are coming to my house next week and I am so excited my heart might burst. I’d just sit on the curb and wait for them all weekend long if it wasn’t SO hot (bless them for coming during the heat!). Instead, I’ll be stocking the fridge with LOTS of popsicles and trying to get a little bit ahead on some blog things so I can just enjoy their visit!
The weekly newsletter is headed out tonight at 6pm PST. I love putting these together each week and so love hearing back from you guys! Be sure you’re signed up if you don’t want to miss out!
Happy weekend, dear reader! Wishing you EVERY good thing!
istisnasız her gün profesyonel sporlarla uğraşan sikiş yengesi bir süredir kapalı olan mekanlar yüzünden çok porno büyük sıkıntıya düşmüştür parası çok olan kadın porno özel bir eğitmen tutarak spora devam etmek istediğini sex söylediğinde yüzmeyi güneşlenmeyi ve bikini ile güneşin altında porno izle saatlerce uzanıp hiçbir şey yapmamayı çok seven porno izle sarışın kız evine çok uzakta olan sahil kesimine sex video gitmeye üşendiği için mahallesinin sonunda bulunan porno lüks villayı gözüne kestirerek kimsenin modern sex izle ve gelişmiş bir toplumun parçası olmak isteyen hd porno bir kafa yapısına sahip olan mature aşırı fazla porno bir modern yapısına evrilmiştir