- 3c cooked rice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1c ham
- 1/2c diced carrots
- 1/2 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/2c frozen peas (don’t thaw)
- canola oil
- soy sauce or gluten free tamari (I use low-sodium)
- In a large pan with high sides (or a wok), heat a small drizzle of oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring often, until scrambled and set. Remove. Wipe out pan if any crumbs or small pieces remain.
- Add another drizzle of oil to pan, increase heat to medium-high and add ham, carrots, bell pepper, and green onions. Cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add rice and eggs to pan. Drizzle over 2-3 Tbsp of soy sauce and stir to combine. Taste and add more soy sauce if desired. Stir in frozen peas, heat through and serve.