(You can hand-mix these if you prefer. Just puree the bananas beforehand)
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, avocado oil, butter, or ghee
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk (I use almond or coconut milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats (we use Bob’s Red Mill gluten free oats)
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free baking mix (we use Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 gluten free baking flour)
- a few extra oats (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or stand mixer, combine bananas, oil/butter, syrup, milk, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add cinnamon, baking soda, salt, oats, and flour. Pulse until just combined.
- Scoop into muffin cups (if not using a silicone pan, you’ll want to grease or line the cups first). If desired, top with a sprinkle of oats.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Let cool and serve!
- Category: Breakfast, muffins
- Method: breakfast
Keywords: muffins, gluten free muffins, banana muffins, gluten free banana muffins,