Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins – These light, fluffy pumpkin cornbread muffins are an all-time favorite. The perfect cozy accompaniment to chilis, soups, salads, and more! (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free cornmeal (fine or medium grind works best)
- 1 cup gluten free 1-to-1 baking flour*
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup almond milk (or your favorite)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, melted butter, or ghee
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine. Whisk in the pumpkin, milk, eggs, syrup, and oil. Stir until just combined and no dry clumps remain.
- Scoop batter into a standard 12-cup muffin pan (spray or grease if not nonstick).
- Bake 17-20 minutes, or until cooked through (a toothpick will come out clean when inserted in the center of a muffin) and slightly golden.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve warm!
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin cornbread muffins, pumpkin cornbread, gluten free pumpkin cornbread muffins, gluten free cornbread, gluten free pumpkin muffins, dairy free, gluten free,