Feel free to add in chocolate chips or chopped nuts, if you like!
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1c almond butter
- 1/4c coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 1c almond meal (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, stir bananas, almond butter, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and almond extract (if using). Stir in almond meal, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop into greased or lined mini muffin pan, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Cool completely and enjoy!