Guys, it’s just really, really, reeeeally been one of those weeks. I had food poisoning/death last weekend. By Monday, I was starting to feel like a person again. Milo had a fever on Tuesday, and we’ve all just kind of had the blahs.
I don’t have a dozen cute pictures to share this week, but there were some great happy spots in our week.
A few highlights:
- The kids have said a lot of funny/cute things.
- There was sunshine all week long.
- We had plenty of food to eat, including a few recipes I’m excited to share.
- Several library requests came in all at the same time, so we had a fresh stack of books and a few DVDs to keep kids busy while we were under the weather.
- I got to host book club (We read Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates: Magic Marks the Spot). It was a charming children’s book, and it was fun to talk it over with friends. Plus we had chocolate muffins and my very favorite fruit salad (laced with lime to prevent scurvy?).
- Sophie did tap for the first time as part of her dance class. 10 little preschoolers in tap shoes was a FUN time!
- Michael and I got to escape for a super-quick date.
Life is good and hard and long and short and wonderful. I hope you had a great week, too! Don’t forget to enter the Agnes and Dora giveaway and have a wonderful weekend. Back next week with regular posting 🙂