Honey Lime Fruit Salad is my favorite side dish. It’s perfect for weeknight dinners, baby or wedding showers, barbecues, picnics, potlucks, and more!
- 2 cups green grapes (halved if large)
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered or sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Zest of 1 lime (about 2 tsp.)
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Combine fruit in a large bowl.
- Add honey, lime juice, and lime zest (if using).
- Stir gently to coat.
*The amounts listed are approximations. This sauce can stretch to cover a LOT of fruit, so stir together as much fruit as you like. Just keep the fruit ratios pretty even.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey lime fruit salad, fruit salad dressing, honey lime dressing,