- 1/2lb linguine (use gluten free, if needed)
- 1lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3–4 Tbsp butter or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3–4 Tbsp basil leaves
- 1/4c fresh parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta about 9-10 minutes. Add shrimp to pasta pot for 30 seconds (it will almost instantly turn pink and opaque) and drain. In a large pot, melt 3 Tbsp butter and add garlic, lemon juice, and zest. Heat through. Return pasta to pot. Stir to combine. If mixture seems a little dry, add a tad more butter or olive oil.
- Stir in basil and parmesan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.