- 3 1/2 cups oats (certified gluten free, as needed)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut (I like unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 1–1 1/2 cups raisins
- Combine oatmeal, almonds, coconut, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl and toss to combine. Spread mixture out onto a cookie sheet (I like to line mine with a silicone baking mat).
- Bake granola at 350 degrees 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Stir every 10 minutes to promote even browning.
- When you remove the granola from the oven, sprinkle raisins over the granola as it cools. Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.