This Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats recipe tastes like pumpkin pie and makes your mornings magical. (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (certified gluten-free, as needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg (about 1/16th tsp.)
- pinch salt (about 1/16th tsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1–2 tsp. pure maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1–2 Tbsp. toasted pecans or pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- In a medium bowl or a jar, combine oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add 1 Tbsp. pecans or pumpkin seeds.
- Pour in milk and stir to combine until no clumps remain. Taste and add additional syrup, spices, or vanilla, as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20-30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Stir oats and top with additional pecans/pumpkin seeds, as desired. Enjoy!
Oats will keep 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to swap out the cinnamon and nutmeg for a generous 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin overnight oats, pumpkin oats, pumpkin pie overnight oats, pumpkin spice overnight oats