Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – This easy one-pan dinner is a family favorite! A flavorful seasoning mix + a rainbow of veggies make this sheet pan dinner delicious! (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
For Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas:
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil
To serve: Flour (or corn) tortillas, guacamole, salsa.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix. Stir together chili powder, cumin, garlic and onion powder, smoked paprika, and salt. (You can also simply sprinkle the spices over the peppers, onions, and chicken.)
- In a large bowl (or right on the baking sheet if you want to save a dish), combine bell peppers and onion. Add chicken and cilantro.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture, and drizzle with lime juice and oil.
- Toss with tongs or your hand to combine well.
- Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and peppers and onions are starting to char. (If you want, you can put the pan under the broiler for 1-2 minutes at the end to get more charring.)
- Serve in tortillas with guacamole and salsa, or spoon onto burrito bowls, taco salads, etc.
- Category: Main Dish, Chicken
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: sheet pan fajitas, chicken fajitas, sheet pan chicken fajitas, baked fajitas, fajitas