This makes a big batch (about 4 cups) of smoothie. If you want less, you can certainly halve the recipe, or freeze the leftovers in popsicle molds for an easy treat later.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk or dairy milk)
- 1 (6oz) container plain yogurt (dairy or non-dairy — we use So Delicious plain coconut milk yogurt)
- 1/2 cup applesauce or apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen banana, diced into large pieces
- Place ingredients in your blender in the order listed. (with the frozen fruit on top). Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the (stopped) blender or adding more almond milk as necessary.
- Serve immediately!