- 1 lb baby tomatoes (or roma tomatoes, diced)
- 1/4 cup olives (black, green, Kalamata, whatever)
- 3–4 Tbsp fresh basil, minced or torn
- 1 clove garlic
- 2–3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, toss tomatoes with the minced garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper, then spread out over a baking sheet. Roast tomatoes at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or till they’re blistered and tender.
- Remove from the oven, and add basil and olives, and stir to combine. Taste and add additional salt and pepper, to taste. Toss with pasta or zucchini noodles.