Winter Fruit Salad – This fresh, bright winter fruit salad with orange dressing is a perfect combination of colors and flavors. We love this for a holiday brunch! (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- 2 apples, sliced, then cut into small pieces (2–21/2 cups)
- 2 cups clementine slices (or supremed oranges)
- 2 cups sliced kiwi (halved lengthwise, then sliced–about 5–6 kiwi)
- 1 1/2–2 cups pomegranate arils (from 1 pomegranate)
- 4–5 Tbsp. orange juice (high quality or fresh-squeezed)
- 2–3 Tbsp. honey or agave
- In a large bowl, combine apples, clementines/oranges, kiwi, and pomegranate arils.
- Drizzle with 4 Tbsp. orange juice and 2 Tbsp. honey.
- Gently stir to combine well.
- Taste and add more orange juice or honey, as desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad, Side Dish
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Winter Fruit Salad, Fruit Salad with Orange Dressing, Fruit Salad with Citrus Dressing, Paleo Fruit Salad, Vegan Fruit Salad