- 2 (14.5oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1c frozen corn, thawed (you can certainly use fresh)
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1/4c minced onion
- 1 can green chiles, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- grated cheese to taste*
- In a large bowl, toss beans, corn, zucchini, onion, and green chiles. Add salt and pepper as desired. Spread over half of a tortilla. Top with grated cheese. Fold other half of tortilla over cheese to seal in filling (like a sandwich).
- Cook over medium heat in a large pan until golden. Flip over and cook other side until golden. Cut into wedges and enjoy!
*Gluten & Dairy Free Notes: Use brown rice tortillas. Also, don’t shoot me, but this filling is delicious even without the cheese (though technically it won’t be a quesadilla anymore)