- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas (or 2 cups cooked chickpeas), drained
- 1 (7oz) jar marinated artichokes
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4–1/2 tsp salt (or, to taste)
- 2–4 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, divided
- Place chickpeas, artichokes, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, and salt into a blender or food processor. Puree until very smooth, adding 2-4 Tbsp water as needed to smooth it out.
- Fold in 1/4 cup of the olives. Place in serving bowl and top with remaining 1/4 cup olives and a drizzle of olive oil.
- (If you’re not serving this to a group, you can stir in all of the olives)
- Serve with pitas or fresh veggies.