Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad – This cucumber tomato salad is loaded with bright colors, fresh flavor, and a tangy vinaigrette that’s perfect for summer. (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan)
- 1 pint (2 cups) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large English cucumber or 2-3 Persian cucumbers, halved lengthwise and sliced (2–2 1/2 cups)
- 1 avocado, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4–1/2 cup thinly sliced or minced red onion*
- 1/4 cup chopped or minced cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2–2 Tbsp. rice vinegar (can sub red wine vinegar or cider vinegar)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. flaky salt
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, onion, and cilantro.
- Drizzle veggies with olive oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chili flakes (if using)
- Gently stir to coat veggies with dressing. Taste and add additional vinegar, salt, pepper, or chili flakes, as desired.
Salad is best served within 1-2 days.
*To take some of the bite out of raw onion, place onion in a bowl of cold water for 10-15 minutes. Drain and add to salad, as directed. I usually put it in the water first while I prep the other ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cucumber Tomato Salad, Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad, Tomato Salad, Cucumber Salad