It’s easy to make homemade baked tortilla chips in the oven! We love their salty, crispy crunch with salsa, guacamole & more.
- 8 corn tortillas
- Spray oil (I like 100% olive oil or avocado oil)
- Coarse salt or flaky sea salt
- Preheat & Prep. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Set out two large baking sheets for your chips.
- Mist Or Brush The Pans. Grease your sheet pans with a light mist of spray oil or a light brush of oil.
- Slice The Tortillas. Stack half of the tortillas and slice the tortillas into 6 pieces. I like to do this by cutting them in half, then cutting each half into thirds. (See photos or video if you need a visual!)
- Mist Or Brush The Tortillas. Spread the triangles out onto your greased sheet pans in a single layer and mist with oil. (Try not to crowd them so they brown and crisp evenly)
- Add Salt. Generously sprinkle salt over the tortilla chips.
- Bake. Pop the sheet pans in the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Rotate the pans (transfer the top rack pan to the bottom rack & vice versa), and bake another 5-8 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Keep a close eye on them during the last few minutes of cooking so they don’t overbake!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free tortilla chips, baked tortilla chips, homemade tortilla chips, homemade baked tortilla chips