If you don’t have a high-speed blender, puree the spinach with the juice and water first before adding the frozen berries. It will help give you a really smooth end result.
For The Triple Berry Green Smoothie:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries*
- 1 cup frozen strawberries*
- 1 cup frozen blueberries*
- 1 1/2–2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2–1 cup water or more orange juice (can sub 1/2 sliced banana, yogurt, or almond/coconut milk)
Optional Smoothie Boosts (Pick 1-2):
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein or vegan protein powder
- 1–2 Tablespoons ground flax
- 1–2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt
- Place frozen berries, spinach, orange juice, and desired smoothie boosts in the blender.
- Puree until completely smooth, adding a little water/more orange juice at a time, as needed. The less additional liquid you add, the thicker your smoothie will be, so if you prefer it to be soft-serve/sorbet texture, take the time to pause and scrape down the sides several times rather than adding too much extra liquid. If you like your smoothie more easily sip-able, add more!
- Drink immediately or freeze into popsicles!
*Feel free to use 3 cups of a frozen berry blend instead. I just love this combo!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: berry smoothie recipe, berry spinach smoothie, berry green smoothie, triple berry smoothie, triple berry green smoothie