Blueberry Chia Pudding – This creamy chia pudding is infused with blueberry, vanilla, and cinnamon. It almost tastes like a blueberry muffin! (Paleo & Vegan)
FOR THE BLUEBERRY CHIA PUDDING:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (or more, to taste) OR 1–2 tsp. fresh lemon juice (don’t use both!)
- tiny pinch salt (less than 1/8 tsp.)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: fresh berries, granola, almonds, pecans, or coconut.
- In a blender or food processor (I recommend blender), combine almond milk, blueberries, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Puree until smooth. Taste and add additional cinnamon, syrup, or vanilla, as desired.
- Whisk in chia seeds. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then whisk again. (This keeps all the seeds from settling at the bottom.)
- Pour into jars and refrigerate at least 30-60 minutes, or overnight.
- Top with any of your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry chia pudding, blueberry muffin chia pudding