This yummy mango berry smoothie recipe is refreshing, light & delicious. The whole family loves it! (Vegan or Paleo)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Scoops collagen protein (or vegan protein powder) or chia seeds
- Water or more orange juice, to help blend (as needed)
- Add frozen blueberries and mango to a blender.
- Add add spinach and collagen or chia seeds, and orange juice
- Blend until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down the edges of the blender or adding a splash of water, if needed to help it blend.
- Serve immediately or top with goodies, like berries, mango, and granola!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango berry smoothie, mango blueberry smoothie, blueberry mango smoothie