Blueberry Peach Smoothie – This gorgeous blueberry smoothie tastes delicious and can hide lots of greens! It’s a big win with kids + grown-ups! (Paleo or Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds or 2 scoops collagen protein
- 1 cup spinach or greens (optional)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2–1 cup water or almond milk
- Place blueberries and peaches into blender.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds or collagen (if using)
- Add greens (if using).
- Pour orange juice and water or milk over all.
- Cover and blend until completely smooth, adding more juice or water as needed.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blueberry Peach Smoothie, blueberry smoothie