Blueberry Pomegranate Popsicles – These healthy blueberry popsicles are made of 100% fruit and have a creamy sorbet-like texture you’ll fall in love with!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Place the blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in a blender.
- Cover and puree until very smooth and no large pieces remain. Taste and sweeten if needed*
- If possible, strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds (this is an extra step, but it will give FAR superior texture without any grit. It’s worth it!) You should end up with right about 3 cups of smoothie mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and cover with a lid (if you have one) or wrap the top of the molds tightly with foil, then insert popsicle sticks.
- Place popsicle mold upright in the freezer and freeze at least 3-4 hours or until completely solid.
How To Remove Popsicles From A Popsicle Mold: Run each well of your popsicle mold under cold water for a few seconds, then jiggle the sticks side to side to loosen the pops. (Run the mold under water again if they’re still not loosening.)
*TRUST YOUR TASTEBUDS: There is always a TON of variability when working with fruit, from texture, to sweetness, to ripeness. Let your tastebuds guide you here and taste the blueberry popsicle mixture after blending to see if it’s sweet enough for your taste. If it’s not, add some honey, agave, or sugar 1/2 Tbsp. at a time and blend to combine until it’s sweet enough for you.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry popsicles, blueberry pomegranate popsicles, pomegranate popsicles