These gluten-free Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are quick, easy, and MAJORLY delicious! (Gluten-Free, Paleo-Friendly)
- 4 Gluten-free tortillas (can sub grain-free tortillas, like Siete)
- 2 cups Shredded, cooked chicken
- 2–4 Tbsp. Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chives or sliced green onion
- 1–2 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese or dairy-free cheese (like Daiya)
- Additional ranch or buffalo sauce, for serving.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and chives. Toss with a fork until the chicken is well coated but not dripping with sauce, adding more sauce as needed.
- Next, build your quesadillas. For each quesadilla, add 1/2 cup of the Buffalo chicken mixture on half of the tortilla.
- Add lettuce, and 1/4 cup of the cheese/dairy-free cheese.
- Fold the quesadillas in half and repeat till all 4 are assembled.
- Working in batches, cook 2 quesadillas 4-5 minutes per side over medium heat, or until golden brown and crispy. (Try not to turn the heat up too high so the cheese has time to melt)
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas and serve with additional buffalo sauce or ranch, as desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas, buffalo quesadillas, gluten-free buffalo chicken quesadillas