Cauliflower Fried Rice – This colorful fried rice uses cauliflower rice for even more veggie goodness! (Gluten-Free, Paleo-Friendly, Whole30 Friendly)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided
- 2–3 eggs
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (about 2 stalks)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10-12oz) pkg. frozen cauliflower rice (or, you can use fresh)
- 2–3 Tbsp. gluten-free tamari* (can sub soy sauce for non-GF or coconut aminos for paleo)
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl until smooth and add them to the pan with the oil.
- Quickly scramble the eggs, stirring regularly with a spatial until eggs are just set. Remove eggs and place them on a clean plate off to the side.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and add carrots, bell pepper, and green onion to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic, cauliflower rice, and tamari. Add peas and stir, cooking 2-3 minutes, or until cauliflower rice is just done.
- Return eggs to the pan and stir to combine, using your spatula to break up any large pieces of egg.
- Season with salt, pepper, or additional tamari, as desired, and garnish with additional green onion, as desired.
*For Paleo + Whole30: use coconut aminos instead of gluten-free tamari.
For Lower Carb: swap out the carrots and peas for lower-carb veggies like more bell peppers, mushrooms, shredded cabbage, or cut green beans.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stir Fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cauliflower Fried Rice, Cauli Fried Rice, Grain Free Fried Rice, Paleo Fried Rice