This Cherry Berry Smoothie is PACKED with color and flavor. You’d never know we’re hiding greens in there! (Paleo or Vegan)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet cherries (pits removed, if they weren’t already)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries (I like 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Place cherries, berries, and spinach in the blender (in that order).
- Pour pomegranate juice over all.
- Cover and blend until smooth (if needed, add a little drizzle of water to help it blend)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cherry Berry Smoothie, Berry Cherry Smoothie, Cherry smoothie, berry smoothie