This gooey, cheesy classic is a great way to use up leftover chili!
- 12 oz. small dry pasta (shells, macaroni, etc.) – Gluten free, as needed
- 2 (15oz) cans chili, or about 4 cups homemade chili
- 1 cup grated cheddar or pepper Jack cheese (or more depending on preference)*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook, stopping about 2 minutes before the cooking time suggested on package. Drain and return to pot.
- Add chili and stir to coat well.
- Pour into 2qt baking dish (8×8″, 9×9,” or round/oval) and top with grated cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or till cheese is bubbly.
*Can sub dairy free cheese, such as Daiay brand cutting board cheddar cheese shreds.
- Category: Main Dish, Pasta
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chili mac, gluten free chili mac, vegetarian chili mac, vegan chili mac, dairy free chili mac, chili mac recipe, chili macaroni, baked chili mac