Chili Roasted Zucchini – This easy zucchini recipe is one of our favorites. Simple spices make this the perfect easy side dish! (Paleo, Vegan, and Whole30 approved!)
- 4 medium zucchini (about 1.5 lbs.), quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a pinch of pepper (about 1/8 tsp, or to taste)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Optional: 2-4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- If you haven’t already, slice your zucchini. Use a knife to cut off the top and bottom ends and discard. Next, slice lengthwise (the long way) down the zucchini to halve it. Halve lengthwise again (so you have 4 long strips). Then, slice horizontally.
- Place all sliced zucchini in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and stir with a spatula to coat.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through, if you like.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: side dish, vegetables
- Method: Roasting, oven
- Cuisine: American, Tex-Mex
Keywords: zucchini recipes, zucchini, roasted zucchini, zucchini wedges