Chipotle Ranch Dressing or Dip – This smoky, slightly spicy ranch dressing is a delicious way to add some kick to your meals. (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo + Vegan Friendly)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1 lime worth)
- 1 Tbsp, water, milk, or non-dairy-milk (like unsweetened almond or cashew milk)
- 1–2 tsp. minced chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4–1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- optional: 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- Add mayonnaise, lime juice, water/milk, 1 tsp. chipotle peppers in adobo, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro and dill (if using) in a blender, food processor, or jar for an immersion blender.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more chipotle chiles, salt, or cilantro, to taste.
- If your dressing is too thin, add a little more mayonnaise. If it’s too thick, you can thin it out with additional milk/water.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Tex
Keywords: chipotle ranch, chipotle ranch dressing, chipotle ranch dip, vegan chipotle ranch dressing, paleo chipotle ranch dressing, dairy-free chipotle ranch dressing