If you make this with fresh fruit instead of frozen, you’ll want to add about 1 cup of ice cubes for that frosty texture.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana (frozen or fresh)
- 2 1/2–3 cups strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter (optional)
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- 2–3 Tbsp chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips)
- Place almond milk, banana, strawberries, cocoa powder, nut butter, and syrup into your blender.* Puree until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. Stir in chocolate chips (or sprinkle on top).
- *Note: If you’re using fresh fruit, you’ll want to add 1 cup of ice to your blender with the other ingredients to give it a frosty texture.