Rich and creamy, fresh and bright, this coconut lime chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep breakfast or snack. (Paleo & Vegan)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk*
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Allow mixture to sit for 3-5 minutes, then whisk again a bit.
- Pour into cups, bowls, or jars. Refrigerate until completely chilled (up to overnight). The mixture will thicken over time.
- Serve with fresh fruit and nuts or granola for tastiest results!
*If you want to lighten this up a bit, you can use 1/2 coconut milk and 1/2 almond milk.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes + 1 hour chill time
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Coconut Lime Chia Pudding, Lime Chia Pudding