Creamy Coconut Chia Pudding – This luscious coconut chia pudding recipe makes the PERFECT healthy meal prep breakfast! (Paleo, Vegan, Whole30-Friendly)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (I use full-fat canned coconut milk)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1–3 tsp. pure maple syrup (can sub honey or agave)*
- 1/8–1/4 tsp. vanilla or coconut extract
- pinch salt (less than 1/8 tsp.)
- In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, 1 tsp. syrup, 1/8 tsp. vanilla or coconut extract, and pinch salt.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Let the chia pudding sit for 5 minutes, then whisk again to make sure the seeds are evenly distributed. Taste and add additional syrup or vanilla/coconut extract, as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Pudding will keep covered in the fridge 3-4 days at least. (It will continue to thicken over time)
*For Whole30 – Skip the syrup and use compliant milk & extracts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Coconut Chia Pudding, Paleo Coconut Chia Pudding, Vegan Coconut Chia Pudding