This fresh peach salsa recipe is sweet, a little spicy, and fabulous with ALL the things. (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free)
- 3 cups finely diced peaches (peeled & pitted), about 3-4 large peaches
- 1/2 red pepper, finely diced
- 3–4 Tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1–2 Tablespoons finely minced jalapeño (ribs & seeds removed)
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder (optional)
- Prep Your Peaches. If you haven’t already, peel and pit your peaches, then cut them into a fine dice. the finer you dice them, the easier the salsa is to scoop onto chips!
- Assemble The Ingredients. Add your diced peaches to a medium bowl along with the bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, 1 tablespoon of jalapeño, the lime juice, salt, and chipotle chili powder.
- Gently Stir to combine the ingredients well. You want to coat everything with the lime juice & flavorings.
- Taste & Adjust. Take a taste of the salsa and add additional jalapeño, chipotle chili powder, or lime juice, as desired. If your peaches aren’t very sweet, you may choose to add a tiny drizzle of honey or agave here.
- Serve With All The Goodies. Then, serve this peach salsa with tortilla chips, grilled chicken or fish, tacos, burrito bowls, burritos, and more!
- Store. Cover leftovers and store in an airtight container for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. The salsa will soften and get juicier with time.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: peach salsa, fresh peach salsa, peach salsa recipe, easy peach salsa recipe, fruit salsa