This speedy all-in-one dinner is great for busy weeknights.
- 2–3 cups cooked quinoa (from 1 cup uncooked)
- 8oz cooked chicken, shredded or cubed (optional)
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed (about 2 cups)
- 2–3 cups enchilada sauce (homemade, or canned)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4–1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- You favorite taco toppings! Avocado, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.
- In a large skillet, stir together quinoa, chicken, beans, and 2 cups of enchilada sauce over medium heat until heated through and starting to bubble.
- Stir in green onion, cilantro, and additional enchilada sauce (as desired).
- Top with your favorite toppings! My favorite is avocado or guacamole. You might like cheese and sour cream.