These delicious peanut butter blondies are studded with rolled oats, chocolate chips, and chocolate candies. Plus, they’re gluten free and dairy free! The perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
(Recipe adapted from Ambitious Kitchen)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, room temperature*
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (certified gluten free, if needed)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips**
- 1/4 cup candy-coated chocolate candies (like M&Ms. See notes for GFDF options)
Optional (to top):
- 1 Tbsp each chocolate chips + candies
- A pinch coarse sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Then, sprinkle over baking soda, salt, rolled oats, chocolate chips, and candies. Stir until mixed in.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan, and use a spatula to spread out the dough. (It’ll be quite thick and sticky.)
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp extra chocolate chips and candies (optional–but it makes them look pretty!)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes (for 9×9″pan) or 20-24 minutes (for 8×8″ pan), or until the center is nearly set and the edges are golden.
- If desired, sprinkle immediately with coarse sea salt flakes.
- Allow the cookie bars to cool before slicing into 16 squares.
*Natural peanut butter should contain ONLY peanuts or ONLY peanuts and salt. No added oils or sugars.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies, Bars
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Flourless monster cookies, monster cookie bars, peanut butter blondies, peanut butter chocolate chip blondies, gluten free, dairy free, vegan