Fresh Mango Salsa – This mango salsa makes just about anything taste better! It’s the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. (Naturally gluten-free, vegan, and paleo)
- 2 cups diced mango (about 2 red or 3 yellow mangos)
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1–2 Tbsp. finely minced jalapeño
- 2–3 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or, to taste!)
- Juice of 1/2–1 lime (1–2 Tbsp.)
Optional extras: 1 avocado, 1 red bell pepper, 1/8-1/4 tsp. chili powder, 1/8 tsp. chipotle chili powder.
- In a large bowl, combine mango, red onion, 1 Tbsp. jalapeño, cilantro and salt.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. lime juice.
- Stir to combine, then taste.
- Add additional jalapeño, lime juice, or salt, as desired!
Salsa is best within a few hours of being made, but will keep 2-3 days in the refrigerator (it will continue to soften.)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: mango salsa, fresh mango salsa, chipotle mango salsa, mango jalapeno salsa