How to make the BEST gluten-free garlic bread. Soft gluten-free baguettes + our easy garlic butter = toasty, buttery perfection!
For The Gluten-Free Garlic Bread:
- 2 gluten-free baguettes,* halved lengthwise (about 8–12 oz. total)
- 1 stick (8 Tablespoons/4 oz.) butter, softened
- 1–2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley (can use dried parsley or freeze-dried parsley)
- 2–4 Tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1–2 cloves garlic, finely minced**
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder**
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky salt (or 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt)
- hot sauce
- red pepper flakes
- fresh basil
- dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat The Oven To 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice Baguettes in half lengthwise and set on the prepared pan.
- Make The Garlic Butter. In a medium bowl, combine softened butter, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, garlic powder, and salt. Mix with a spatula or beat with a hand mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, or until it’s fully combined.
- Spread Butter On Bread. Use a spatula to spread the garlic butter on the cut sides of the baguettes.
- Bake 10 Minutes. Pop the garlic bread in the oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Broil (If you Want). For a toastier crunch, broil 1-2 minutes longer (watch the whole time as it can quickly burn! Or, simply bake a few minutes longer at 350 degrees till you reach your desired toastiness.
- Slice & Serve. Use a sharp serrated knife to cut the garlic bread into slices or wedges & serve warm.
*Our favorite gluten-free baguettes for garlic bread are Udi’s (first choice), and Schar (second choice).
**If you prefer, you can use 2-3 cloves garlic OR 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder instead of the mix of fresh garlic cloves and garlic powder.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free garlic bread, gluten-free texas toast, gluten-free garlic toast