- 1 1/2lbs. fingerling potatoes (halve any large ones)
- 1 small red onion, sliced thickly
- 3–4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and cut
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard*
- 2–3 Tbsp honey
- 1/4c cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4–6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled*
- about 1/2c cojita, feta, or bleu cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Toss potatoes and red onion with olive oil. Spread over a baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn potatoes and cook 10-15 minutes more, until skins are wrinkly and lightly browned.
- While potatoes and onions are roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil and add green beans. Cook until green beans are desired tenderness, 3-7 minutes. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and add more honey, salt, or pepper as necessary.
- Toss roasted potatoes, onions and any remaining juices into a large bowl. Add green beans and vinaigrette and toss to coat. Garnish with bacon and cheese. Serve warm, cold, or room temperature.
* Be sure your dijon and bacon are gluten free. I like Organicville dijon and Hormel Natural or Applegate uncured bacon.