Our Favorite Healthy Chocolate Smoothie – This chocolate banana smoothie is one of our go-to’s for breakfast or healthy after school snacks. (Gluten free + vegan or paleo)
- 2 large or 3 small frozen ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2–2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter or powdered peanut butter (optional)
- 1 1/2–2 1/2 cups milk (we use unsweetened almond milk)
- Smoothie boost (pick one): 2 Scoops collagen (paleo) or 1 Tbsp. chia seeds or 1 Tbsp. ground flax seeds (vegan or paleo)
- Optional: 1-2 handfuls spinach
- Place frozen bananas, cocoa powder, nut butter (if using), smoothie boost, and 1 1/2 cups milk into the blender.
- Puree until smooth, adding more milk as needed or desired.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate smoothie, healthy chocolate smoothie, paleo chocolate smoothie, vegan chocolate smoothie, chocolate banana smoothie, chocolate peanut butter smoothie