These healthy no bake cookies have all the same chocolate peanut butter flavor as the original, but are made with healthier ingredients. They’re the perfect treat!
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (can sub vegan butter or butter)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (Certified gluten free, as needed)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, gently melt coconut oil, peanut butter, syrup, and cocoa powder together over low heat.
- When the mixture is combined, increase the heat to medium and continue stirring until the mixture comes to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, whisking or stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add oats and stir to coat in the peanut butter chocolate mixture.
- Using a 1 1/2 Tbsp cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop cookies onto your prepared baking sheet. Gently pat down with your fingers or the back of your scoop or spoon to spread a bit.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Method: No Bake, Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cookies, vegan no bake cookies, gluten free no bake cookies, healthy no bake cookies, no bake dessert, no bakes, healthy no bakes,