- 2 cups roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk (I use unsweetened almond or cashew milk), plus more if needed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place hazelnuts in a blender or food processor. Pulse or blend until very fine.
- Add almond milk, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and continue to blend until very smooth, adding more milk by the tablespoon as needed.
- Taste and add additional sugar, vanilla, or salt as desired
- Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.