Creamy, dreamy, and delicious! These Healthy Homemade Fudgecicles are everything you want in chocolate popsicles! The perfect paleo or vegan treat for warm weather!
- 2 large or 3 small ripe bananas (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups milk (I use almond or cashew milk. You can use rice, dairy, coconut, etc.)
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder*
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds, nut or seed butter, OR collagen powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth, adding more milk, as needed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze 3-4 hours, or until completely firm. To store, transfer to an airtight bag or container and store in the freezer up to 1 month.